Audio, meet innovation. The next-gen HumBird Speaker uses bone-conduction technology to project your music from almost any surface.
The worldâ€™s smallest and most versatile bone-conduction speaker.
Despite being the worldâ€™s smallest bone-conduction speaker, you can still get the party started. The HumBird Speaker can generate up to 115dB of noise, and placing two in close proximity automatically switches to Surround Sound 2.0.
Of course, bone-conduction works on bone too. The sleek and portable HumBird can come with you anywhere, and generate sound that only you can hear. As demonstrated in the video above, one example is to attach it to your bike helmet so you can enjoy your tunes while keeping your ears free for the road.
The HumBird Speaker at a glance:
- Experience music four to five times louder than your phone, reaching up to 115dB.
- Create a Surround Sound 2.0 experience by using two interconnected HumBird Speakers.
- Enjoy DIY customizable sound thanks to bone-conduction technology.
- Take your music anywhere with an extremely compact design.
- Listen to music for up to three continuous hours via Bluetooth 5.0.
A two-pack of the speakers offers even bigger savings at only $44.95. The speakers are available in three slick colors.
The deal only has days to run, so tap the widget below to check it out.