With much of the world working from home, current cloud platforms are being put to the test. That means that companies are continuing to hire qualified engineers who can strengthen their platforms. You can build the skills to join them with the Beginner Cloud Architect Professional Training Bundle on Tech Deals.
This beginner-friendly learning kit packs 30 hours of hands-on content into six modules to help you get started. You’ll focus on two of the most popular cloud computing platforms: AWS and Microsoft Azure. Between the two, you should be able to build the cloud architect skills that you need to target an exciting tech role.
If you’re looking for a launch point, the Getting Started with Cloud Computing Module should give you a feel for the rest of the learning kit. You can try that one out first and then decide whether you want to test the Microsoft path first or the Amazon one. Certificates of completion are included to validate your training.
The Beginner Cloud Architect Bundle:
- AWS Cloud Essentials â€”Â $200 value
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate â€”Â $200 value
- Getting Started with Cloud Computing â€”Â $121 value
- Becoming a Cloud Expert: Microsoft Azure IaaS Level 1 â€”Â $121 value
- Becoming a Cloud Expert: Microsoft Azure IaaS Level 2 â€”Â $121 value
- Becoming a Cloud Expert: Microsoft Azure IaaS – Level 3 â€”Â $121 value
- Azure Deployment for Node.js Applications â€” $60 value
The six total courses in the Beginner Cloud Architect Professional Training Bundle have a combined retail value of $944, but you can grab them all for just $39.99 right now. It’s the perfect way to spend social distancing building new skills and preparing for a tech career.
This deal will be gone in just a few days so check it out via the widget below.