Companies rely on data every single day to make decisions and develop strategies. These data sets are huge, so they need specialists who can spin them into conclusions and action points. You can target one of these lucrative roles with the Dynamic Data Scientist Bundle, which is on offer this Easter weekend.
This beginner-friendly learning kit starts you from square one with 33 hours of content in seven in-depth modules. You can study to become a data scientist and power up your Python skills or master MATLAB at your own pace. Many of the modules also involve aspects of machine learning, so you can trust that you’re building a wide range of skills.
If you already know your way around Python, you can always skip those modules and start studying Power BI. You’ll learn how to set up queries and transform your data into a useful format. For each module you complete, you’re rewarded with a certificate of completion for your resume.
The Dynamic Data Scientist Bundle:
- Power BI Desktop: Data Analytics for Everyone â€”Â $199 value
- Math for Machine Learning â€”Â $199 value
- Easy to Advanced Data Structures â€”Â $199 value
- Master Data Visualization with Python â€”Â $199 value
- Data Visualization with Python for Beginners â€”Â $199 value
- MATLAB: Machine Learning for Data Science â€”Â $199 value
- MATLAB: Data Preprocessing for Machine Learning â€”Â $199 value
The seven courses in the Dynamic Data Scientist Bundle have a combined retail value of $1,393, but you can grab them all right now for just $29.99. This is your chance to save 97% and target a lucrative career change.
This deal is entering the final days, so you don’t have long to sign up. The widget below takes you to it.